I’m a babysitter. It very fun and makes money. I’ve created a “Babysitting Bag” that I bring along on jobs. It includes:
- A folder (full of papers about jobs).
- “Babysitter’s Business Kit (and ‘The Babysitter’s Handbook’ ” from American Girl.
- “Child and Babysitting Safety” book from the American Heath & Safety Institute (ASHI).
- Envelopes and fake stamps. -Have the children write letters (or draw pictures) of what they want to do next time you visit.-
- Small toys and prizes for good kids.
In my folder, I have papers for parents to fill out.
Here are the links to download these papers for FREE:
Babysitting is fun and can make good money, but remember, you are RESPONSIBLE for the kids!