Its only a couple of days after Halloween. I’m sure you knew that. Now its time for me to get to the point of this blog post.
HALLOWEEN CANDY WRAPPER PICTURE FRAMES
Had a good Halloween? What the perfect way to remember it!
Here’s all you need:
* Hot Glue & Glue Gun
* Lots Of Candy Wrappers
* Paper Clip
What to do:
1. Cut out a rectangular piece of cardboard.
2. Cut out a hole in the center.
3. Now take your wrappers and glue them on in a pretty style. (You may have to cut the wrappers so they will fit)
4. Once they’re glued, take the picture and place it in the hole you cut earlier .
5. Hot glue a second piece of cardboard over the picture to secure it.
6. Now take your paper clip and bend it to work as a hook, and hot glue it on the back.